Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to School Cards

Here are some back to school cards I made form my sons' teachers this year. 
The little boy stamp is by October Afternoon.
 



I stamped the image three times, once on white cardstock, once on patterened paper (Simple Stories), and once on canvas.  I then colored in the boys on the cardstock (using Copics) and paper pieced the shirt from the patterned paper (adding shadows with Copics).  The canvas part I used for the banner and the shorts.  I colored the shorts with Copics to make them look like demin. 


I really like how I colored the hair and the shodows on the shirt. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards - love the "boys" ! Paper piecing with canvas is a perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,

    These cards are just adorable! I love the way you used canvas on them to add dimension. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete